Thursday, January 29, 2015

Reinforcements for In Her Majesty's Name.



The excellent Wargame News and Terrain blog has highlighted the fact that Northstar are selling a random pack of four cultists from the Servants of Ra company for IHMN.  Now while I am determined to stop buying figures in the quantities I have over the last few years I have ordered a pack of four of these so I can reinforce my company.  I can justify this on the basis I have painted all my servants of Ra figures and will paint the reinforcements immediately.  




It will be interesting to see if they do the same for the rank and file of the other companies.  Let's hope so.  The Society of Thule definitely need more Jaegers to be available separately.

As regards the lead and plastic pile I have just put two boxes of Napoleonic plastics on eBay.  I am serious about getting rid of stuff I will never paint!  Much more to go!  Skirmish armies only for me from now on!


3 comments:

  1. Hurrah for skirmish games! We're starting our EotD campaign tonight, and using Umpireofthedead online to track it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great and I would like enrol them for the forthcoming pulp games in the shed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to nab a couple of packs, too. Not sure whether to add them to my existing Servants of Ra (who already have plenty of back up with a dozen or so Perry Nile Arabs) or do them in black robes and use them as generic cultists.

    ReplyDelete