I haven't been noting the figures that I have painted on this site this year, partly because there have been so few but mainly because it is very boring! However, I do find the review process helpful in seeing what I have been painting and find that it guides me in choosing what to do next.
So far this year we have managed:
So only 71 figures in 22 weeks that's 3.2 figures a week instead of my target 6. I can't see that I am going to catch up unless I have a very good session during my summer holiday. The types of figures I have painted are:
Lord of the Rings 19
Early Saxons 4
Great Northern War 13
Schleswig Wars 1
English Civil War 4
Ancient Germans 7
Louis XIV 3
Last June I only managed 5 figures so I hope to do better than that. Apart from my new Perry British plastics I am going to concentrate on figures I have already started in order to get them done quickly. Starting, I think with some more WW1 Germans and some more Uruk Hai.
My little boy tidied up the workbench for me in exchange for a lottery ticket (he didn't win anything) so I don't have to stare at the previous chaos and wonder where to start.
What I need are a couple of good weekends but this weekend it's Guy's paint-ball party all day on Saturday and I have to do something on Sunday too. I am also trying not to have to go to Singapore in a couple of weeks and that is looking fifty-fifty at the moment. Oh well, at least I want to paint again!