Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paint Table Saturday



I did get about three hours painting done this afternoon as I move on slowly with the Afghans.  They have been on the paint table now so long that we have actually moved into a different geological time period from the one I started them in.  In order to try and actually log some completed figures for August I have decided to take six of them and try to get them finished tomorrow.  There are only eight days left in August and I am away for four of them.  I will aim to finish the other twelve next month.

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a wise move and I'm sure you can finish these off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can be hard to get the time sometimes. Psychologically it is good to just get a couple finished, helps to tackle the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are tantalisingly close to finish line, not to mention wonderfully tempting. I have popped over to the site a couple of times having viewed yours, so here's wishing you the best of luck in getting them off the table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking forward to seeing these finished.

    ReplyDelete