Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Three quarters of a million visits...




Some time on Sunday this blog passed 750,000 visits and so I apologise to all of you whose time has been wasted by reading my drivel.  It really was supposed to be about wargaming but over the years has morphed into something very much less focussed: rather like my life as a whole, I suppose.  But, look, I have stuff on the painting table and hope to finish some more figures before the end of the year. 

At least I have managed to avoid going to Saudi this weekend by cleverly letting my passport expire, although I have been informed that I need to get a new one rapidly!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone! It's well deserved for this blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - thank you for keeping us informed and amused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, one of my favourite reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations... you're a long way ahead of me! Now you just need to come and play some games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be off Giles invite list now. Too unreliable, I suspect.

      Delete
    2. Drop him a note...there's usually something going on

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, nice move on the passport and make sure to avoid consulates for the moment!

    ReplyDelete