Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paint Table Saturday



Well, the end is in sight for the Artizan Afghan tribesmen, with just 3 left to finish out of the original release of 28 figures.  I am also hoping to move along the Sikhs.  Artizan have just announced a set of kneeling Sikhs and some Highlanders in trews (tartan, oh joy!) so I will be ordering those soon too.

Also on the table are six of my latest arrivals; the Victrix Early Republican Romans,  I will undercoat them and get the base colours down this week.  They are splendid!

3 comments:

  1. Impressive amount and quality of brushwork. BTW, I'll take kilts over trews - actually never done trews before, but they would seem to be a harder canvas for the pattern. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a tin of tartan paint - sadly my LGS only has Black Watch, which is no help

    ReplyDelete